Wednesday, September 16, 2009

day 52 "the making of...................."

so, today i went over to jp's. we listened to the basic tracks and both agreed they are sounding really good. just a few tweaks here and there. we discussed everything we want to add to the songs: some more guitars,[some played by me, or by john] or this other unbelievable guitarist named dean parks; got to add some backing vocals, some percussion, some strings, maybe some horns on one of the songs. that was an exciting meeting. we are going to go back into the proper studio to do my lead vocals. some of them were good, but there's just a little problem with my guitar bleeding through. it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I'd like to do them properly. they have some fantastic mic's and outboard gear there. we're going to try and do that next week if the studio is available. if not, we'll just have to wait till it is.
jp is so great to work with! i'm so thankful for this, I can't even begin to express my appreciation. wow. anyway, all moving forward.

more tomorrow.

love always;

marcy xoxoox

No comments: