Saturday, September 19, 2009

days 53, 54 & 55 "the making of......."

forgot to blog again for a few days. my mind has been elsewhere. but today I had a very nice surprise. jp called me yesterday and said, "can you make it to the studio to do your lead vocals tomorrow?" the studio had an unexpected opening so he took the initiative and we got in!! went there today at about 2p.m. lunch in hand, and parked there for about 9 hours. I did the lead vocals on all four songs, it went very well. the tracks are sounding very good. while i was standing in the studio waiting for jp to play me one of the tracks to sing to i was thinking, "wow, here I am, standing here in this studio, doing what I've been dreaming about for a very long time". I'm so grateful for it!!!!!!
jp is going to have a look at all the vocals over the weekend and we'll get together early next week to have a listen and decide which were the best ones. he also said we could possibly get in to do the guitars this coming week if the guitarist we want is available. he'll be checking into that. so, all is moving forward.

and i should say, "happy new year" as it's the jewish new year!! may it be a very healthy happy and prosperous one for everyone on the planet!

love always;

marcy xoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Anyism said...

Shana Tova! May your New Year be Sweet with many blessings...