Wednesday, October 14, 2009

days 73-81

where have I been??? wish i could have kept up with the blog, but i had to leave town for a few days to tend to a family emergency, sorted thank goodness.
well, where was I..... got back yesterday, and pleasantly surprised to see that jp had sent me some mp3's of some ruff mixes of the background vocals we did just before I left. everything is sounding really good; he added guitar to a track too. i may be seeing him on friday to put my harmonica on one of the songs. we are going to have someone put some percussion on the tracks too. that will happen v. soon.
back tomorrow for more news. going to have to pick up a harmonica in the key of Dflat [Csharp] for the song. they're holding one for me @ guitar center, yahoo!!

love always;

marcy xo

No comments: