Wednesday, October 21, 2009

days 86-88 "the making of...."

well, not much to report. jp sent me an edit of one of the songs with a guitar he put on a few days ago. it sounded very good. but i've not heard from him since monday. tried calling today but he wasn't there. something must have come up. we are very close to being done, only a few more things to add. it's all sounding great, i'm very happy with it all.

i'm sure i'll have some more news tomorrow. been practicing my new songs. i've been invited to do a little songwriter's gig which I'm doing tomorrow, thursday october 22 at a place called arnie's cafe in tujunga. always a good crowd. it will be interesting to see how the new songs are received.

nite for now. as john lennon once said, "I've got blisters on my fingers!!!!"

but, really, I've got callouses and their getting even bigger now!

love always;

marcy xoxoxoxo

No comments: