Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Marcella Detroit's Blog #2

So, tired and wasted and I don't even drink! But I am a night owl and can stay up longer than most without medication. That's a good and a bad thing really. Made a few more scary phone calls and am getting some results which is good. It's not as scary as I thought and what the heck, you're a long time dead so you might as well freakin' go for it. Got a big week ahead of me, photos to be done, music to be made and things to learn, learn, learn! So, that's it for now, I'm off to seize the day.

Love, always;

Marcy xoxo

2 comments:

michael said...

Also a drug-free night owl here. I just stay up and play Scrabble. But LA is just not the town for that is it? So, I've been trying to go to bed earlier.

Anonymous said...

That's really good to see this blog..

Thank you very much...
___________________
Andrew
The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment