Wednesday, January 20, 2010

gearing up for show 2, pop to op

been a busy week. i can't believe it's already wednesday. i've been training every day since sunday for the next show this friday. it's another challenging song. did some drama rehearsal today, and then some vocal work. just going to rest my voice for the rest of the night, not a lot of talking. i hope my friends are not upset with me by my not calling them; talking is harder on the voice then singing so i'm trying to remain silent and save it for friday except for rehearsals tomorrow. oh, tomorrow will be v. busy: fitting for my dress around 2; vocalising, meeting with the mentors and then rehearsal with the orchestra.

so, going to go have some dinner now, feeling hungry and a bit tired.

love always;

marcy xo

1 comment:

BarbaraBW said...

We loved listening to your beautiful voice, and can't wait for Friday.

You were THE BEST!!!

Love,
Barb