Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the making of....

well, didn't forget! just got things on hold right now. jp did the mixes all is sounding great and moving forward in that department. my manager is coming over to the uk next week to join me and have some meetings on my behalf regarding my record and all things music. all is good; i'm on the tv show on itv, "from pop star to opera star", just got here yesterday, hitting it already today in a vocal session. tomorrow i'm meeting the amazing katherine jenkins for the first time. i'll see her and roland villazon so they can see how i'm doing with my song; it's "casta diva" from the bellini opera "norma" an amazingly beautiful song. just heard it in a scene on the way over in the plane in the movie "all about steve" with sandra bullock. very coincidental, n'cest pas?? been online for an hour now, gotta get my beauty rest. watch this space. big day tomorrow.
love always;
marcy x

1 comment:

Otovent said...

Hi Marcella,

I am looking forward to the show and I hope you find the Vocalzone Pastilles useful! They were created for the Great Enrico Caruso nearly 100 years ago and have been used by singers ever since.

George @ Vocalzone