Monday, March 14, 2011

The Making of 2011 Blog 6

Happy Monday. I hope it's getting off to a good start although it's difficult to be completely cheery due to the tragedy that's going on in Japan right now. I cannot imagine; my heart goes out to all those people.

I got word from EL yesterday that we are beginning the overdub process tomorrow, Tuesday. We'll be in his studio all this week adding my vocals and backing vocals, some of my guitars, other guitars by Dean Parks, keyboards with Patrick Warren, more percussion with Jay Bellerose. And more next week and beyond if necessary till the "painting" is finished :-).

In the next few weeks I will have 5 finished tracks. I'm also working on some more new songs and got a few upcoming surprises or two.

Mediajag created the first clip of my recording experience for this record. Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTxVHQYcO38

Off into my studio now, got a busy day singing and compiling vocal files...

Much love;
Marcy xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy to see your working on a new collection! Excitement is in the air. Good luck and thanks for keeping everyone up to date on your progress.