Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Making of 2011 Blog 8

Ah, Saturday, not a second too soon. It was a good day to catch up on the real world. I did have a great week in the studio doing overdubs and look forward to next week when I'll be doing vocals and a few other things. Then it's time to mix these new babies!!

I've been given permission to officially announce the name of my publishers who are funding my recordings. They are called: Music Sales Corporation. As I mentioned before, this is unprecedented for them and they are all very behind this which is great. So far, I mentioned we've done 5 songs. There's been more talk lately of doing another 5 to complete the album. We shall see..But I'm feeling confident about it all. You can find them online at: www.musicsales.com if you want to learn more about them.

Many people have asked if there will be more filming of the whole process. YES!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Lots of love;

Marcy xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are my personal star, the only reference point in the universe for me, millions of light years away from home, thanx for the blog!