Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 10, "the making of...."

Ok, so here we are on a Saturday. As it's the weekend, there's not really much happening. I had a day off which I feel I needed!! Been a long week and I'm proud to say I gathered lots of information all week which is integral to my mission.
We may head out to meet with John Porter tomorrow, depending on whether or not he is available. We'll see. Other than that, I've been contacted by the potential publishers with questions which is good according to my lawyer! I suppose any form of communication, especially the kind that they are displaying, is positive.

I'm feeling optimistic. I am going to join my friend, Janet Robin here in L.A. on Friday at her gig at the Hotel Cafe. She asked me if I wanted to sing a song with her on her set so she'll come out to my place to run over the song with me. And I will talk to her more about her dealings with her independent release and how she managed to raise the money to do it.

All good. All's well. And with that I will say: goodnight LA!

love always;

Marcy x

No comments: