Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 20, "the making of....."

well as someone said to me today [in an email] "you are getting there slowly but surely and yes, it's true. i don't think i've made one thing clear: i am not doing an entire album. at this point, I am doing 4 songs. that was my initial decision and right now that's all i'm doing for many reasons. I am funding this on my own. i'm funding everything on my own at this point. what the h*ll, if we go under, well at least i've done something good for my soul. i've been waiting so long for other people to come along and help mostly financially, and guess what? ain't nobody nowhere. but you never know. i'm starting to meet some people who might want to do that kind of thing. I say, 'never say never' cuz ya never know.

today, well, not heard much from jp. i've pretty much made up my mind on the four songs i want to do. i wish we could do 5, i wish we could do an entire album, i wish there was healthcare for everyone in america, i wish there was world peace....ah, one thing at a time. and at this point, one, or rather, four, songs at a time. well, if i can sneak another one in there, it would be very good.
i went and picked up my two acoustic guitars today. they were in repair, one bridge was coming off, the other, the action was messed up due to the neck being a bit wonky. all's fixed, sounding great. can't wait to use them to record and to do some live gigs.

will follow up with jp tomorrow on things. got lots of other stuff to do, mp3's to send, meetings to arrange. things have never been so unsure, yet things have also never offered so many different possibilities. i suppose it all depends on how you look at it.

love always;

marcy xo

1 comment:

vince said...

HEY SEE THE VISION 4 SONGS THAN 5..IT WILL COME TO PASS. PEACE THIS IS VINCE FROM MYSPACE..MYLON'S FRIEND.