Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 11, "the making of...."

Well, today being Sunday, I didn't think I'd have much to report, but.....I went over to visit John [Porter] today, just a social visit, really. We sat out on his porch overlooking the Pacific. it was a gorgeous afternoon, wispy clouds off in the distance had finally cleared away, making it quite glorious. We just talked and listened to some music and he brought up the fact that yes, we are indeed booked in the studio for the beginning of September and he confirmed it. I'm not going to cancel the other studio that's on hold, just in case. So, this was very good news. I will email the band tomorrow and let them know we are on. Very exciting. I've got lots of emailing and communicating to do tomorrow, plus i'll be figuring out the game plan. It's gonna be a very busy week.

Off to dreamland.

love always;

Marcy x

No comments: