Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 14, "the making of....."

So, here we are at the two week mark. I suppose I've accomplished quite a lot. We are in the process of setting up a new site for me and are adding things to it every day. There are some technical things we are dealing with, learning curves and all that, but it's getting there.
We have also set up a new youtube page for me and have uploaded a few fun things for your viewing pleasure. I just want to wait until we've uploaded a few other things before I make it known. More info will be coming to you soon, by Monday we hope to have things actually working so get ready, we're comin' atcha, yeah!!

Had kind of a depressing day today due to some business issues, ah you gotta love the music business; it's so full of wonderful little surprises. Anyway, I went out tonight and sang with some friends of mine and it helped quite a bit.

off to dreamland, see you tomorrow, same channel, similar time..

love always;

Marcy x

No comments: