Tuesday, August 25, 2009

days 33 and 34 "the making of......"

well, i was so tired last night i forgot to do me blog!! so, again, i'm doing two days in one. actually, yesterday jp was trying to contact me a few times and i returned his calls, leaving messages. we finally got to speak. it was about a song of mine that i sent him a little while ago. i just did it with an acoustic/electric and vocal on the demo. he loved it and suggested we do that one in addition to the other 4 songs, and keep it simple. i love that idea!! very excited about that. just me and my geetar! so, i've been practicing a lot and due to all the typing i'm doing online etc. and the piano playing i'm also doing,and my game-playing on my iphone [i am addicted to scrabble!!!!] my hands and arms are getting a real workout! but it's all good. i'm always learning, trying to push myself a bit and experiment. still got the nightclub set up in my living room. tonight i was singing some of my new songs but also some old ones i haven't sung in a while. it was fun and at times a bit of a struggle remembering words i hadn't sung in a while. but when i relaxed even more, most of it came to me. all right here in my own little "mental" computer otherwise known as my brain.
oh, yeah, and i booked a little gig at a songwriters thingy for october here in la.. wow, can't believe how this year is rocketing by....whooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today, well, still in the middle of some bizness stuff, but i will have more definite things to report in the next few days for certain. full steam ahead, chip chip cheerio and all that stuff!!

love always;

marcy xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: