Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 16, "the making of....."

Well after a very stressful week, I took the day off! well, almost completely anyway. I had a song I was working on for a while and did a quick mix of it and sent it off to JP. waiting to hear back from him about the possible guitarists we're looking at getting on the session. there are tons of guitarists here in la.. I have not been working with anyone specifically, jamming with a few. picking the right guy is tricky. but it will happen, i'm not worried about it.
even though it was a stressful week, there was lots of good news as well. so, i'm going with that for now. i did go sing at my friend janet robins gig tonight, it was fun, good to get out of the house and out of my head! i met up with a v. cool person i worked with around 9 years ago or so. she said she'd like to help out if I need any help with pr once the music is done, she's good at getting the word out. also, gonna hook up with someone else involved in independent releases, so all's good and moving forward.

and now for that wonderful state of bliss: sleep!! ah, yes...


love always;

Marcy x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm amazed but certainly happy you are able to keep up with all the "stuff" and still squeeze in the time to write about it. Hope your weekend allows you to rest and re-charge. Great progress in a short period of time.

Take Care

Terry